All volunteers must complete the Conroe ISD background check. This form must be completed annually.
Volunteer with us! Would you like to be involved but aren’t ready to volunteer for a PTO committee position? Join our volunteer list! The PTO will send out a SigUpGenius when we need additional volunteers. Most of these will be 1-hour time commitments for a specific day and time. If you see an opportunity that works for you, just click the link to sign up!
To join our volunteer list, please complete this form. If you have any questions about volunteer opportunities, please contact the PTO Volunteer Coordinator, Jenny Bardoux, at BuckalewPTOVolunteers@gmail.com.
Examples of volunteer opportunities are listed below.
- Book Fair – Volunteers will be needed to set up, manage, and close down the book fair.
- Boosterthon – Volunteers needed to help distribute prizes to students and count laps.
- Buckalew Bash Carnival – Volunteers needed for set up, concession sales, monitoring inflatables, raffle monitors, greeters, and clean up.
- Library – Volunteers needed to help check out books to students, shelve books, and assist students in finding books. Time slots are class specific, so you can sign up to help with your child’s class!
- Field Day – Many volunteers are needed to help run 70+ activities for the students on this fun-filled day!
Follow the link below for open positions on the PTO Board: PTO Board and Committees